But what if, after meticulous deliberation, things do not go as planned?
What I learned from the Happiness Workshop that I recently attended is probably the most true and incontestable lesson of life: The present moment is inevitable.
Some of you might argue, especially when confronted with unexpected and unwanted problems: Oh, but we could have done something to prevent that from happening; if you didn't do this, this could not have happened; I knew this could happen and that's why I planned carefully so nothing like this will ever happen to me.
Well, guess what? After doing everything you could to keep it from happening, it still happened. No matter what you think or how much planning you've done, what is currently happening is inevitable.
This is not to discourage you from making plans. Instead, it's to encourage you to give your 100% whenever you make plans. So that when it doesn't turn out the way you want it to, it's so much easier to let go and move forward. I gave it my best shot but still, it didn't turn out that way.
So just accept it and move on. A bigger hand is running the show. And it will all turn out for the better or if not, the way it should.

No comments:
Post a Comment